Ahh..

Wow.. I sucessfully managed a whole week without scrapbooking?? I'm kinda upset about that actually.. considering the amount of money I spent the other day on Scrapbooking supplies! I bought some pretty new paper to do my Wedding Album (or at least start diligently working on it) and I Have these GRAND plans to start working on albums for family members for Christmas. I was worried that people would think it was cheesy that I was giving people albums of our Wedding Pictures as part of their gift, but I have been re-assured by many of my great new 2Peas friends as well as other family members.. that this would be perfectly okay. Here's hoping. I think I will be slightly offended and upset if the people I give them to don't really appreciate them. I guess sometimes you have to actually take part in the hobby to understand it??

Christmas is fast approaching.. DH and I are having our first Christmas party tomorrow! Should be a good time. Have a lot of cleaning to do before then.. and with the puppy (and the snow) it's hard to get it done and make it stay that way!!

Anyways.. back to searching sites I go!

1 comments:

Butterfly Momma said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog - I hear you about the scrapbooking - I have been working this week on my Mom's Christmas gift, which I guess could be labelled as scrapbooking (cards) but I really want to scrap some pages!! lol - anyway - enough rambling - btw, what's your 2peas name? Mine's wlrn99