I really don't know why I chose to do a journal entry today. I'm not really doing anything important. In fact, I'm not really doing anything at all! I'm tired.. and I think that I might be fighting a cold.. which super sucks! I don't think there is anything good on tv tonight either.. which also really sucks b/c we all know how much I love my TV :D Tomorrow and Thursday are "So you think you can dance" nights.. which is awesome 'cuz I love that show!
I'm volunteering at the school tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to do while I'm there.. but hopefully we play a game or two outside.. considering it's supposed to be super sunny tomorrow! I love it when the sun decides to visit!!! Only a few more weeks left and the kids will be done school.. and I'll be done volunteering. It's kinda sad actually!! I'm totally going to miss it! Oh well.. that means I'll have Wednesdays off throughout the summer to do whatever I'd like!! Go me! Maybe some beach time finally!



0 comments:
Post a Comment