It's been a while..

There was lots of talk online today about Blogs.. and it made me think about how long it's been since I even wrote anything on here! Yikes!

Lots of stuff has been going on at work/home.. so I have been very neglectful of my blog! I will try to get better at updating though!

Brad started his new job with the OPP last night.. he seems to be enjoying it.. and I'm happy for him! I just hope we don't have to move. While I hate the town I live in.. I'm not that keen on moving either! I guess we'll have to see how things go!

Picking up our new VW Deisel on Saturday.. which I'm also quite excited about! It will be Brad's new car, since it's stick shift, and I don't know how to drive it yet, but regardless it will be lots of fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve's nephew just started with the opp also but he's in Elliot Lake.