Another Christmas is over..

It's funny..I know so many people who absolutely LOVE the Christmas season.. and look forward to it each and every year.. but here I am.. probably one of the ONLY people in the world who just can't WAIT for it all to be over. I have to be honest, this year it didn't even FEEL like Christmas! It was okay though.. 'cuz I didn't feel as rushed and "out of sorts" as I have previous years. I made a pact that I wasn't going to rush all over the place to see everyone.. and it worked out well for me! I spent most of the holidays "holed" up in the house.. and I loved it! Of course, the only thing better would be sitting on a beach somewhere tropical.. away from it ALL!

Overall this year was a good one.. and I'm sure things will change a bit next year when we have a little one to share the excitement with!

Just wanted to make sure to post something on my blog.. since a lot of you have been "on" me for not updating :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we don't feel the Christmas spirit. Specially nowadays that it's all commercialized. But you'll feel differently next year with a little one around. Every year will more more exciting than the last one.
Happy New Year girl!!