So tired..

Wow.. things have been INSANE around here lately.. like totally and utterly insane! I find that I don't really have time for anything but lying around like a lazy bum at night when I get home b/c I am so tired from working during the day!

I haven't even been able to scrap at night.. which super sucks b/c I haven't been donig a lot of it lately, and I really really want to get back into it! I just find that I have no creative juices by the time I get home. I'm going to go through some of my recent magazines though, and see if I can't get myself inspired for at least a few pages!!

The online crop at www.2scrappychicks.com was great though.. got me going on a few layouts! I love crops! I wish I had more time an energy.. but regardless I still have a lot of fun!!

That's all for me.. just about to make some dinner.. one frozen pizza (for Brad) and KD for me.. coming up!! LOL!

2 comments:

Martina said...

wow what a good cook you are alicia lol!!!!!

share said...

i know the pain of lack of sleep...my eyes are bloodshot today..i think i am going to bed early tonight!! get some rest girl love ya xoxoxo