The weekend is over..

It really is hard to believe that the weekend is over already. Yesterday it was raining and same with Friday.. so overall it wasn't that nice of a weekend. Today it is gorgeous out though.. but Sunday is always my "cleaning" day.. so I'm not really happy that it's nice out. LOL.. it would be so much easier to clean if it were a crappy day out.

I honestly didn't do much of anything yesterday. I was in one of those .. I'm gonna sit here and do nothing moods.. and that's exactly what I did. I think I did two loads of laundry and ran the dishwasher, but I didn't even unload it.. I was the epitomy of lazy! I sat around and watched tv all day.. mostly TLC.. gotta love that channel. I was too lazy to even scrapbook.. how bad is that!! LOL.. I did manage to make myself dinner though. I went to bed early but Brad's stupid drunk friends kept calling the house, and I was about to lose it! I wasn't answering the phone all day yesterday either.. I was in a mood!! LOL

Now.. I'm sitting here waiting for Brad to get up .. and it's starting to make me made that he's still sleeping. It's daylight saving today.. so it's actually 1:30.. but our clocks are showing 12:30 b/c of the time change. Still.. he should be up by now!! LOL.. I did all the "quiet" cleaning and now I'm ready to vaccum.. or maybe get a blow horn and put it to his ear. LOL.. I'm so evil.

Anyways.. I should probably get back to doing something semi-productive. LOL..

Alicia

0 comments: