I should probably start by saying that I'm really happy that yesterday is over. I have no clue why I was in such a bad mood.. but man.. was I ever grumpy! I think part of it was that I'm over tired, and it's been a LONG week! I haven't really done that much.. just a lot of little things that build up over the course of a few days.. that all need to be tended to!
So .. here I am at work again.. trying to find something to keep my mind occupied for the next 3 hours. I have some work that I could theoretically be doing.. but I feel that it's time for a small break. I like to give myself small breaks throughout the day.. to keep my sanity! Hence.. why I chose to start today's post with a Christina Aguilera song.. I love her.. she puts me in a good mood. Here's to hoping that she'll tour again sometime soon.. 'cuz I'd LOVE to see her in concert again!
So yeah.. my birthday is next week.. and I'm totally NOT looking forward to it. Not because I'm turning 25 either.. just because in general.. I .. well.. hate Birthdays. I hate the attention everyone seems to want to give you.. because it's your birthday.. and all the gifts and stuff.. makes me feel weird. LOL. Oh well.. it's only ONE day.. and it will be over with soon enough. So far, the plan as I know it is that we're going to do dinner.. probalby at Moxie's.. and that's it!
So.. I'm heading to Michigan this weekend, and I'm excited about that. Mostly b/c I get out of the house (Brad is working all weekend) but also b/c I'll be able to do a little Scrapbook shopping, and we all know how I like to do that!
Brad and I Have been talking about going away for a few days in August.. over our anniversary.. so we'll see how that works out. I'd love to just get away for a few days.. even if we don't do that much! We'll see how much money we have though.. lol.. 'cuz that always seems to be an issue!
Anyways.. off to find some work to do!



0 comments:
Post a Comment