skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Giggles and Grins
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Yummy!
Usher And Alicia Keys Lyrics
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/" ShowTracker="1" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" width="320" height="280" EnableContextMenu="0" src="
Alright.. all I've gotta say about Today's chosen video is YUMMY!!! You can't get much better than USHER as far as I'm concerned anyways! Gotta love those sexy dance moves!
Today is just a regular day.. at work.. as always. I'm super tired.. so I thought I would spice up my life and watch a few Usher videos before my lunch hour.. that'll wake any girl up.. let me tell ya!
This weekend is going to be CRAZY!!! On Saturday we have a BBQ for Mike and Kate to get to know everyone who will be travelling with us to Cuba!! I can't believe that's coming up so quickly! I am, of course, bringing chocolate fondue.. YUMMY!
On Sunday Brad and I are going to spend the day getting some of our housework etc. done. I have so much to catch up on! Yuck!
On Monday I'm headed to the States, with Kate, Carrie and Meaghan to look for bridesmaid dresses!! Here's hoping they'll find something!!!
Anyways.. off to finish my work :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Favourite Songs
Click to hear music file
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(7)
Ahhh.. for YOU.. I will!
Rihanna Lyrics Rihanna Music Video CodesMusic Vide...
Ruby Tuesday..
It's almost the WEEKEND!
Just another day.. in the life of me..
Yummy!
Hump Day...
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
sugarplum14
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(7)
Ahhh.. for YOU.. I will!
Rihanna Lyrics Rihanna Music Video CodesMusic Vide...
Ruby Tuesday..
It's almost the WEEKEND!
Just another day.. in the life of me..
Yummy!
Hump Day...
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment