Ahh.. Counting Crows.. I love them! I couldn't very well start the post with a Title like "August and Everything after" without including a little Counting Crows. I love this song.. I love all of their songs!
So.. in true spirit of my message board obsession.. I have officially signed myself up on a few new message boards, and made some really great new friends. There is honestly nothing better than meeting people who share your passion for Scrapbooking! Plus, they understand all the late night online shopping.. and the fact that I tend to put off groceries during CHA release time in order to buy more supplies!!!
The summer is almost officially "over".. and I was thining today that I didn't really do all that much. I didn't go to the beach ONCE.. other than for food.. I only went swimming a few times.. and I didn't really even scrapbook that much! Brad and I did make it to Toronto for a weekend.. and we did have a few Weddings.. but other than that.. we did nothing for the majority of the Summer.. what a bummer!
School goes back on Tuesday.. and that means I'll be volunteering again soon enough! I can't wait! I already have lots of ideas! Hopefully I will hear about that new job.. and everything will be GREAT!



4 comments:
LOL I didn't do a lot this summer either :( but i'm excited for my boys to go to school ;) LOL
ahhh..yes i understand the obession with scrappin...all to well...and i LOVE IT!
I'm totally with ya Alicia - I did bugger all this summer...I'm totally bummed about it too - the summer went by way too fast!
I think this is the first year in my entire life I didn't get to go to the beach!!!
oh man i havent visited your blog in like...forever...LOVE the new banner cuz well you know I love pink too ;) lolol....
yep school next week - big yippee from me lol..and um hey....why is there no link to my blog from yours??? *sulking* lolol...
Post a Comment