Ahh.. it's Friday. Have I mentioned recently how much I love Fridays???
K.. so I love this song by Corinne Bailey Rae.. how adorable is it? It's a really great "sing along" song.. but also a good pick me up! I could use that today! I also have a LONG weekend to look forward to.. I can't wait!
Brad is working this weekend, which means I'll get some serious scrapbooking time in! Yippee! I get my hair done tomorrow too!
So.. I did a layout last night for Love is in the Details.. and I won their monthly contest, and the prize is AWESOME! I'm super excited to get it! I also bought some extras to ship to me.. lol.. I couldn't resist! I bought some baby stuff to make pages for two of my friends that are having babies.. I can't wait to get it all! It's such a nice environment over there.. loving it!
Anyways.. I'm almost done work.. better get cracking! Thanks for checking my blog ladies.. and Share.. I will add you (and the others) soon!



2 comments:
congrats on the win!
new goodies on the way to you..nothing cooler than that!
you lucky bugger - what an awesome prize from LIITD!!!
Post a Comment