That's all folks...

Sadly.. I need to report that there is nothing to look forward to for a while.. the Wedding is officially over. No more Wedding gatherings, no more trips to Cuba (for a while anyways).. no more bachelorette parties to attend. It's sad, really.

I wanted to post this photo of some of us girls from the night of the Wedding reception. First off, I don't look like I did in fact drink 2.5 bottles of wine by myself that night.. (at least not in this picture) but secondly.. I think that this is the first time in a LONG time I've seen some of these ladies! I love it when parties (and Weddings) bring us all back together. *SNIFF* *SNIFF* I fear that we are all getting older, and growing up.. and it's rather unfortunate.. if I must say so myself.

Anyways.. enough wallowing in my own self pity, and on with the rest of the work day. Only 7 more days until Christmas is official over, and the pandamodium is out the door with it. THANKFULLY!

0 comments: