I am definately a BIG Counting Crows fan, and I love this song! Seems fitting for the December we've had recently.. and also the fact that December is now done and we're onto January.
I think my favourite part of this song is "It's all a lot of oysters, but no pearls"..
So.. it's hard to believe that 2006 has come and gone, and now 2007 is here. I can't wait to see what the year 2007 has in store for me! Hopefully things slow down a little so I can actually sit back and enjoy the ride.
I'd like to post some New Years Resolutions for you, but I haven't made any this year, and I don't think that I plan to. See, I find that half the time I don't even end up keeping my resolutions for one reason or another, and that just bums me out. So instead, this year I think I'm going to just live life the way it comes at me.. and not worry about the future, or the past and see how that goes!
Happy 2007 to all of you, may it be a wonderful, creative year!



1 comments:
I love this song! It was our "wedding dance" and our song, just because we had so many memories attached to this song, and I think it says alot about our hopes and dreams (in a slightly grungey way :))
Post a Comment