TGIF!!

Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Ohh.. a little John Mayer just to sweeten my day.. *drool*.. Only 23 more days until I get to see him in concert!!

I am BEYOND thrilled that today is Friday. This week seems to have gone by pretty fast, and I'm happy about that!

I don't have a whole lot planned for tonight, but I do have a birthday party to attend tomorrow night for a friend. It is also my sister's 19th Birthday! I can't believe how OLD I feel!!!

On a sad note, I don't know what's going to happen with this new job offer.. and I'm kinda worried! In order to finish all the paperwork I have to get in to see a doctor (not mine).. and get a physical etc. and I can't get an appointment until the 13th, and the school wants me to start on the 4th.. Grr.. we'll have to wait and see if they will take me sometime next week.. I'm really hoping so!

0 comments: