It's been a long time coming...

Wow.. it certainly has been a while since I last posted!

Things have been well here.. very busy with work, and volunteering, but good! Glad to see the warmer weather is finally upon us, and I hope it stays for good now!

I'm finally in the process of being hired for the Educational Assistant position that I've been applying for, and I can't wait! Things seem to be falling into place around here finally!!!

Other than that.. the basement is almost done.. just a few odds and ends to finish up! My scrapbook room is a complete DISASTER area, but I've been creating a lot in there lately.. so I can't complain too much!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

you will have to show us the finished basement when it is all done! bet you can't wait for that day!

Anonymous said...

Be sure to take pics of your finished basement. I love it when Steve finishes a room. Right now he's working on the new bathroom. Congrats on the new job!