Dorrie was gracious enough to post the following blog challenge for this week: "If I was given a once in a lifetime chance to do one thing over, it would be..."
I've read a lot of other people's responses.. and I can tell it took a lot of thought for many people.. but this is pretty much a no-brainer for me!
I wouldn't change anything. A while back I came to the decision that things in life really DO happen for a reason, and while I may not be happy with them.. it's just something you have to live with!
I believe that every experience I've had in my life so far has made me the person that I am, and I'm thankful for that. If I were to go back and change some of my decisons and choices.. I don't think I'd be where I am today.. or be WHO I am today. Sure, I have days when I hate my job, or even hate myself.. but I think that's part of life, and part of becoming who you are, and who you want to be.



3 comments:
i LOVE your attitude on this!
we take what we get right and make the most of it! makes us who we are!
I love your response, I feel the same way.
hi it's me..back again..lol
see my bloggie..you've been tagged ;-)
Post a Comment