I've been tagged by Vanessa!!!
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:
1. I like to eat plain chips with sour cream.. it's so yummy!
2. I'm a Starbucks FANATIC.. I could drink like 5 a day if I wouldn't go broke trying to! Ohh.. Cinnamon Dolce Latte.. how I Love thee!
3. I was in a made for tv Disney movie.. Mr. Headmistress.. as part of the Field Hockey Team!
4. I'm a big kid at heart, and love to get excited about the little things in life!
5. I love my husband and my dog more than anything in the world, and they know it!
6. I love to write in my journal, and do so almost every night of the week!
7. And finally.. I'm a TV-aholic! I love to watch good television!!!
I'm tagging.. Kelly, Rhea, Jocelyne, Dorrie and Stacy!



1 comments:
I've never really had a Starbucks. When I get there, I'm overwhelmed with the different drinks so I just end up asking for plain coffee and cream. lol
Post a Comment