I think I've come to terms with the fact that this just won't be an "every day" type of blog. No matter how good my intentions are.. even with taking the photos, I still have to upload them.. go through them, post them, and think of something somewhat interesting to say. Actually.. scratch that... I don't say anything very interesting ever. Nor have I taken any interesting photos lately. Just some cute ones.. and some "not suitable for the blog" of naked baby bums.. lol.. so instead you get a cute one of Aubrey yelling at me about "Go Hockey Go" which seems to be her new favourite saying. We ALWAYS have to watch hockey. No cartoons.. nothing fun.. just Hockey. I actually watched hockey in BLACK AND WHITE the other day, just to keep her happy. Geez.. the things we do for our children!



2 comments:
It's too cute she loves watching hockey. My 4 year old wants to watch nothing but the Speed channel. There is only so much mechanic speak and car racing I can take. :-)
I don't post on my blog everyday either. Do what works best for you.
Well, really, you don't have to say anything! But I read what you did have to say, and I think it worked well. :) You can just post the pics if you have nothing to say on a particular day. I used to only upload pics every few weeks and I've just made it a habit to take them off of my camera daily. I think you can do it! Winter is not so inspiring for pics though...
Post a Comment