Viva Las Vegas!


Phew.. I'm glad that trip is over. Don't get me wrong.. I had a good time.. but Vegas isn't really one of those places you go for a traditional vacation. In fact.. if you like sleep I don't suggest even considering Vegas as a destination. They are not wrong when they call it the city that never sleeps. Add in the time difference and I was pretty much down and out before 10 every night.. and up at a nice 7AM every morning. Yuck.

We did a lot of the traditional "Vegas" sightseeing while we were there. I've been before.. so none of it was all that new to me.. but this time we traveled with friends so it made the experience a completely different one!

I am so not a gambler either.. I am far too cheap to gamble. I might have changed my viewpoint on that if I had been winning.. but I wasn't.. so I kept my money and just watched while everyone else played. I enjoy the penny and nickel slots.. those are my kinds of machines.. the ones where you feel like you're gambling.. but you're really not.

All-in-all we had a good time, but I am definitely happy to be home.. in my own bed.. and with my little girl.. I missed her!

0 comments: