I was lucky enough to be invited to the new Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration Bzz Campaign through BzzAgent. I really liked the sensitive skin formula that I had been using before, but I was still finding a few problem areas on my face that seemed to be pretty dry and flaky. The first night I received my BzzKit I immediately put some of the "night cream" they had sent to me on my problem areas. I couldn't believe that the next morning there were no flakes of dry skin to be found. I KNOW how hard it is to believe that a product is capable of clearing up dry skin in just one night - and I certainly don't know that it completely solved the issue for good (I'm using it every night anyways, because I love the smell) - the fact that it is all natural, and smells GREAT means that I don't WANT to stop using it to even find out! I have my husband hooked too. I moved the night cream from one bathroom to another, and he was in a panic this morning wondering where it had gotten to! I was already a fan of Burt's Bee's - but this seals the deal for me - the Intense Hydration formula is AMAZING!

0 comments: