So we've been using the Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration formula for the last few weeks, and I honestly can't say enough good things about it. Not only is it doing a fantastic job of keeping my face feeling clean and healthy, but it smells FANTASTIC and it is also made up of 99% all natural ingredients. I am so happy that I was chosen to be a part of this Bzz Campaign! My husband and I can't believe how quickly this formula has been working to keep our faces looking clean, fresh and most importantly hydrated!
Posted by
sugarplum14
on Wednesday, December 19, 2012
So we've been using the Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration formula for the last few weeks, and I honestly can't say enough good things about it. Not only is it doing a fantastic job of keeping my face feeling clean and healthy, but it smells FANTASTIC and it is also made up of 99% all natural ingredients. I am so happy that I was chosen to be a part of this Bzz Campaign! My husband and I can't believe how quickly this formula has been working to keep our faces looking clean, fresh and most importantly hydrated!



0 comments:
Post a Comment