I thought I would celebrate it being Thursday (and Grey's night) with a little ODE to Grey's.. Ohh.. McDreamy.. how you make my night. LOL.
So yes, now that I am done drooling.. I can tell you that I only have 15 more days until Cuba. I honestly can't believe that it has come so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday that Kate and Mike came by our house to tell us that they were engaged. I remember it just like it WAS yesterday.. and I am so incredibly happy for the both of them.
I often get sentimental when I think about it.. actually! Kate and I have been friends for 25 years now.. we've known each other since we were born.. and we've always been great friends. I can't even put into words how lucky I feel that I have had such a great friend, for such a long time. It's funny.. 'cuz I always knew that Kate would find someone just as amazing as she would.. and the day I met Mike, I knew that he was perfect for her. Brad and I both instantly fell in love with him.
I couldn't think of a better group of people to travel with either.. I think we are going to have a GREAT time. I have to keep reminding myself.. only 15 more days!!!



1 comments:
You are way too excited. LOL You may become a Cuba-aholic before all is said, and done! LOL
BTW--you'd better come back! :-O
Post a Comment