Share posted another blog challenge.. and she wants to know ALL ABOUT NICKNAMES!
I've had a few nicknames throughout the years. When I was really little my uncle called me "toad" No idea why.. he just did. My other uncle always called me "Al".. 'cuz he thought it bothered me, but it didn't! lol.
Now that I'm older my friends just call me " 'Lic".. nothing too spectacular. Brad always called me Pookie or Sugarplum (hence the screen name).. nothing too spectaular there either.. lol.
I don't really have any nicknames for Brad that I can think of either!
Ohh.. and only 8 more days until CUBA!



2 comments:
awwww sugarplum...cute....i guess its better than sugarplummber which my hubby has called me numerous times ROTFL...
cuba....so excited for you!!
xoxoxo
I wondered where your screen name came from--now, I know! But, "toad"? LOL Poor you! It is kind of cute, though. Tee, hee. :-)You just made me remember what my oldest brother calls me. I'll have to go blog. :-)
Post a Comment