3 More sleeps!

Oh my gosh.. I can't believe that Cuba is only 3 short sleeps away! There is so much to do, and so little time to do it!

Tonight I'm on a mission to find some good books to read on the beach/by the pool, and also some cute brown sandals to wear with my dress for the wedding. I will most likely pick myself up a latte at Starbucks while I'm out. I'm super excited.

Brad and Mike (the groom) are shopping tonight for Speedos.. which to be honest scares me for numerous reasons. First off.. it's a speedo we're talking about.. and that's inappropriate altogether.. but secondly.. I fear for the person who has to sell them this said "speedo".. since they're two guys.. shopping together. LOL.. If only I could set up a candid camera type of thing.. lol.. PRICELESS.

I will NOT be anywhere near them while they are doing this.. lol.. it makes me sick to even think about it. haha..

Cuba is going to be so much fun, I can't even imagine how much fun we're going to have. I checked the weather, and according to the weather network we're looking at BEAUTIFUL weather and lots of sun for our first two days there.. Ahh.. *Insert mental picture of me basking in the sun sipping a nice cold drink HERE*.. lol..

0 comments: