So.. yesterday on www.loveisinthedetails.ca Melissa posted this from Ali Edwards' blog and challenged us to pick our "word of the year".
From Issue Eleven of the AEzine: This week your challenge is to create something, anything, that celebrates your chosen word for 2007. Maybe a layout. Maybe a blog posting or a journal entry or a simple post-it note that you put somewhere you can see it each day. Make sure to journal about why you chose your word and what it means for you - the more you let yourself explore the more benefit you will receive in the end.
The word I've chosen as my word of the year is "DREAM". I've always like the word dream, and to be quite honest I've always been a dreamer. I love to think about things.. and though sometimes that gets me into trouble.. more often than not it inspires me to do something great!
This year I'd like to dream big.. I'd like to vacation more, spend more time doing the things I love.. with the people I love. Buy more scrapbooking supplies with my extra money, and actually USE them. Look for a new job.. hopefully LOVE my new job. Learn how to cook better!



4 comments:
Excellent word! Somehow it seems very you :)
fabulous word to start the year with--only good things can come of that!
great word girl!
vacation more you say? *cough*cometomywedding*cough*
Post a Comment