Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin



I'm a BzzAgent! Don't know what that is?? It means I get to sign up for really great campaigns, like the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin one I'm participating in now. It means I get to try out really great products, and let you know how much I Love (or don't love) what I'm trying out!

Looking for a fantastic line of skin creams/cleansers that uses 99% all-natural ingredients? Look no further! Burt's Bees Sensitive skin line is amazing. We have been using it for almost a month in our house, and we absolutely LOVE it. Not only is it a lightweight formula, but it barely has a scent, and it feels great on your skin. We have tried the facial cleanser as well as the cream, and we are incredibly impressed with the way our skin has been looking and feeling since starting to use it daily. Highly recommend this product! Check it out at your local Shopper's Drug Mart!

0 comments: