Love Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Products!



I've said it before.. but I'll say it again.. Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin products really ARE amazing. My whole family is really loving the feeling that our skin has since we've been using it - and the fact that it uses 99% natural ingredients makes me feel really good about what I'm putting on my skin!

I received samples of this product line (Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Products) to try out with my family - and several samples for friends and family because I am a BzzAgent. That means that I participate in campaigns for different products to try out and tell you my honest opinion of them. If I like it.. I tell you.. if I don't.. I tell you that too! In this case, I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical. I mean.. what could make this product so fantastic..? The fact that it is made with 99% all natural products is pretty fantastic in itself.. but the fact that it doesn't have a smell is unbelievable to me. I love this part. I can't use anything on my face that has a strong smell because it gives me migraines, and this definitely doesn't give me any! It is seemingly weightless also - which I love - and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or gross! All pluses! Plus, I feel good about allowing my 3.5 year old daughter using it too - it's a product the whole family can use!

0 comments: