Check it Out!



First off.. I have to tell you that I'm a BzzAgent. What does that mean.. you ask? It means that I get free samples of products that companies want you to try out - and let them know what you think (honestly).

For this round, I recieved a package of Burt's Bee's Sensitive skin formula. I received the face cleanser as well as the lotion to try for myself, as well as samples of the cream to give out to friends and family.

My honest opinion? It's pretty awesome. It doesn't leave my face feeling super greasy, and I love that it doesn't have an overpowering scent like a lot of other creams too. Wanna know the BEST part though? Besides that fact that I got to try it for free...? The best part is that it's 99% natural. That means they use almost ALL natural products in the production of this awesome product. Not only is that great for my skin, but it's great for the environment.

I don't feel guilty about putting it on my skin, my husband's skin - or my young daughters either. A great product!!

0 comments: