Only 5 things?

So.. the other day Erica (from www.goscrapping.ca) asked us to write 5 things that we find "weird" about ourselves.

My question is.. only 5?? lol

Here's my list:

1. It drives me absolutely BATTY When people leave their signals on in the car. I don't know HOW they can miss that "ticking" sound it makes!

2. I can't stand the feel of velvet or velour. It makes me want to grind my teeth.. if I happen to touch it I freak out and it takes me a while to get over the fact that I felt it!

3. I hate the sound of people scratching their skin.. drives me MENTAL!

4. I too hate the repetition of things .. like the clicking of a pen.. or tapping fingers on the desk.. I have asked people to please stop it.. it totally breaks my concentration!

5. I can't stand it when people you don't know stare at you.. lol.. I will sometimes wave.. and pretend I know them to make them feel really silly.. lol

1 comments:

Melissa said...

ew ew ew i can't stand skin scratching or repetitive noises either!
drives me mental!
what about loud eaters? ugh makes me wanna puke