We have had a serious case of the crankies lately at our house. A lot of that super annoying whining and crying over absolutely nothing. I'd like to say that it's her molars.. or that she's just not feeling well, but I think she's just plain cranky. It makes for a VERY long day though. We had a bit of a cooling down time in the morning.. with some popcorn and some cartoons and she seemed to really enoy that.. and then in the afternoon after a much needed nap, we did some colouring on the windows. She sure does love to make "crafts" and she couldn't believe I was going to let her draw on the windows.. she's so cute. She even cleaned them off by herself (of course I had to go over it after she went to bed..) but she does love to help Mommy! Despite the lack of sleep and the fact that I swear all she does is whine some days.. I love this little girl more than words!
A case of the crankies...
Posted by
sugarplum14
on Friday, January 29, 2010
We have had a serious case of the crankies lately at our house. A lot of that super annoying whining and crying over absolutely nothing. I'd like to say that it's her molars.. or that she's just not feeling well, but I think she's just plain cranky. It makes for a VERY long day though. We had a bit of a cooling down time in the morning.. with some popcorn and some cartoons and she seemed to really enoy that.. and then in the afternoon after a much needed nap, we did some colouring on the windows. She sure does love to make "crafts" and she couldn't believe I was going to let her draw on the windows.. she's so cute. She even cleaned them off by herself (of course I had to go over it after she went to bed..) but she does love to help Mommy! Despite the lack of sleep and the fact that I swear all she does is whine some days.. I love this little girl more than words!



1 comments:
That chair is awesome! I want one for me. Maybe a bit bigger though. ;)
Post a Comment