Just another Manic Monday...


This is admittedly not the best photo I've ever taken. Okay.. it's really not a great photo at all.. but it's hard to get both of my "kids" in the same place at the same time (mostly because Aubrey doesn't really understand gentle yet.. and Lily knows it!).. but I love that the two of them really do love each other so much. Lily is Aubrey's big protector.. she always knows where she is.. and what she is doing... and.. well.. Aubrey loves her more than words.
I just HAD to include a photo of Aubrey in her "Canuck" shirt with her "puuuse" she loves that thing so much. She is turning into such a little girl. Or.. a tomboy? I'm not quite sure yet. In one breath she's talking about her "baby" and her "purse" and the next she's convincing me to turn on hockey and screaming "go hockey go".. I love this little girl!





0 comments: