Laughing...

I absolutely love it when Aubrey lets out one of those belly laughs.. the kind that is completely uncontrollable. In our house it is usually the result of something funny that the dog, or her daddy has done.. but sometimes it's something completely random that she had done herself. Today it was all about the M&M fan that we bought her.. she loves that thing. Her new trick is to stick her tongue into the fan while it's going. Yep.. my little daredevil. The first time I saw her about to do it.. I thought my heart stopped.. but.. little did I know.. the fan is made of foam.. and it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, it's become her new "party trick" and she likes to do it for anyone that comes over. It gets a good reaction every time.. and they usually look at us like "you're going to let her do that??". I love that she's so daring, for now, anyways. I'm sure when she is older I won't be so excited about it!

0 comments: