

Who needs clothes.. really? Isn't it more fun to run around naked all the time? I have a child that LOVES her clothes.. but only in theory. She loves to play with them.. and carry them all over the house, but she absolutely HATES wearing them. We played in the playhouse for hours this morning.. and she refused to put any clothes on. In the bottom photo she is actually telling me "NO" when I asked if I could put a diaper on her! She is sooo sassy!
This morning Lily had torn apart one of her new toys... and was busy carrying around her squeaker. Of course, that made Aubrey laugh.. so I gave it to her. We played for the longest time hiding on Lily in the playhouse.. and it became a game to take the squeaker and hide, while Lily (not so patiently) waited for an invite into our house. Who needs a second child when ours will play with the dog??



1 comments:
So cute!
Post a Comment