Another day done..

Sometimes.. I just love it when the day is done. Actually.. I like that feeling a lot. When I know that it's almost time to head to bed.. and have a GREAT sleep.

Now that we have our new bedroom set, and most importantly our BRAND NEW mattress.. I'm sleeping a LOT better, and I'm totally loving it! I don't EVER want to get out of bed.. it's wonderful!

My weekend consisted of a "play date" for our dog, with a friends dog.. and we had Brad's little cousin stay over night on Friday.. Saturday I scrapbooked a little.. finished my 2nd DT layout.. and then Sunday we spent doing errands! We had a lot of errands to run too.. so it's good that we got them all done! It was one of those days that didn't seem like it was EVER going to end! It did.. and I survived. LOL. I couldn't imagine having kids. Having a husband and a dog is bad enough. I think if I added a child in the mix right now I'd go certifiably insane. I like my me time.. and I honestly don't think that I would get any of that if I had children!

Anyways.. off to dream land for me!!

Night Night!

1 comments:

Martina said...

omg that sounds so funny, playdate for dogs lol, you need kids alicia!!!!