Monday arrives again.
I'm not really sure what it IS about Monday that I don't really care for. I think this week it's that I thought I was going to have another day off.. but instead I get to work. It's not really *that* bad actually.. because Brad is working also.. but it's always nice to have a day off here and there!
Yesterday it was SO nice out here.. it was only like 13.. but I still sat out on my parents deck with a tank top on and managed to get a little sun!! Yippee!! It's supposed to go all the way up to 17 this week and that makes me super happy!
I have so much to complete this week. I have DT layouts to start/finish.. I have some altered items to work on too.. Plus I work all week! Maybe I need to find a system where I can figure out how to bring my scrapbook stuff with me to work. LOL.. don't think that will happen.. but we'll see!!
Anyways.. back to work I go.. Yippee!



0 comments:
Post a Comment