Ever have one of those days where you wish it was another day in the week?? Today I'm wishing it was Friday. I know.. it's tomorrow.. but I kinda want Friday to be here NOW instead of tomorrow. I've never been a patient person.
I'm kinda excited about this weekend. Tomorrow night we have the Police dance.. it's basically an excuse for all of us to get together and drink, and there will be a lot of people there! Plus, I'm always up for a good night of drinking every once in a while.. and I think tomorrow might be that night :D
Besides, I could really use a night of "reckless abandon" at this point! I feel stressed and I'm not really sure why.. I think just a lot of stuff on the go, and it seems as though I don't have enough time to complete it all. It's my own fault though.. I volunteer my time and services for things I obviously don't have time for, but feel guilty saying no to! I tell ya, I really need to get some guts. LOL..
This weekend was super busy.. until I decided I was going on "strike" the other day.. meaning that I was choosing one night this weekend and not doing ANYTHING except sit around and watch tv and scrapbook! I like to refer to it as my "Me time" and it's very much needed if you want me to be a civil person.. LOL
Anyways.. off to finish some work that I'm procrastinating on.. and then read my new scrapbook magazine.



0 comments:
Post a Comment