Dude.. I'm getting a Dell!

K.. so I might have mentioned this before.. 'cuz to be honest I'm pretty excited about it.. but.. I'm GETTING a DELL computer tomorrow! I really can't wait.. 'cuz I've had my computer at home since I started University.. which feels like FOREVER ago!!

I think that Brad and I are getting a new bedroom set too. We really need a new mattress.. and Brad has always wanted a nice bedroom set that matches, so I'm pretty sure he was going to order one today! Little by little our house is finally starting to look the way we want it! He's been working downstairs quite a bit.. I really can't wait until I get a scrapbook room.. that will be the best! Just picking colours right now.. and I think we have that all sorted out :D Yippee!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!

LOL. K, bedroom suite, blah blah blah (lol), new computer--woohoo, scrap room, blah-hey wait! SCRAPROOM!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Scraproom and new computer, that's awesome =)

sugarplum14 said...

LOL Jaklin.. I know.. but I really need a new mattress. Still way more excited about the new computer, and of course the scrap room!!