Hangovers Suck..

I'd like to tell you that I'm feeling GREAT right now.. but the truth is .. I'm not. We had a LONG day yesterday.. and I'm still recovering from it!!

I worked all day yesterday and then went to get my hair done for the Policeman's dance last night. We also had to do a mad cleaning of our house since people were coming over afterwards!! So.. needless to say I rushed around to get everything done and get myself ready in order to have an evening out.

Thankfully it was a dinner event.. b/c I was STARVING by the time we arrived there. I totally didn't think I was going to make it. Too bad the chicken wasn't completely cooked.. so I basically got one piece of roast beef and some potatoes!! LOL.. I hate it when that happens. I'm a tiny girl, but I can definately pack away the food when I'm hungry. I made up for it with a piece of apple pie.. but it wasn't the greatest either. I think that's part of the reason I drank so much.. I was trying to fill my tummy!!!

I was SO happy to discover that they had Cherry Whiskey at the bar.. b/c I LOVE Cherry Whiskey and Coke (think... Cherry Coke .. only like 27% Alcohol.. ).. LOL.. it's great!

So.. needless to say between Brad, his co-workers and the EMS (Ambulance) guys we know.. I was loaded about half way into the dance. However, not nearly as loaded as Brad and his co-workers.. LOL.. at least I can say that. They were singing.. and dancing and carrying on like fools. I have the pictures to prove it. Let's hope their bosses at work don't get their hands on these pictures!! LOL.. INCRIMINATION!! LOL.. I love it!

I am.. however, paying for all the fun I had yesterday.. today! My stomach is on strike. It's giving me serious attitude about the food I've ate and the things I've drank.. and it's annoying me. I can't seem to make it settle down.. not even with Advil.. LOL.. I was trying to numb the pain!

The worst part is there is an online crop at www.2scrappychicks.com this weekend, and I'm totally not in a creative mood right now .. and I can't even crank out one layout! Maybe tomorrow since Brad has a training day tomorrow. I'm going to get well rested tonight... and hopefully back on track for tomorrow :D

Anyways.. off to make something for dinner that my stomach will most likely not agree with!! LOL

I've included a picture of Brad dancing to "YMCA" with a few co-workers.. it was bad.. LOL.. and a picture of them holding me up .. that was a thrill.. LOL..

1 comments:

Martina said...

glad you had fun Alicia!!, now get some rest and start cropping