Happy Birthday Dad!

Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Oh yes.. a little Usher to start this Friday off right. Yummy! Gotta love the look of a HOT guy with his shirt off .. *dreaming*..

Yes.. not much of a suprise to most of you.. I have a *little* bit of a crush on Usher. I just *might* have been the only one at his concert that knew every single word.. to every single song.. and even sang along.. lol. Every girl has to have at least one celebrity crush.. right? lol. Too bad I'd probably faint if I ever met him!

So.. today is Friday.. and I'm pretty happy about that. Brad and I actually get to spend this weekend together, which is unusual. He works tonight.. but he'll be home Saturday and Sunday. We're going shopping and out for dinner with friends. I think Sunday is going to be a relaxing day.. I can't wait! The next few weekends are going to be CRAZY busy with bachelor/bachelorette parties.. getting ready for Cuba.. Birthday parties etc. It's going to be insane. I'm looking forward to every single minute of it though!

I'd like to give a "shout out" to my Dad! It's his birthday today! Happy Birthday dad.. even though you'd never read this! lol

1 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

Happy Birthday to Alcia's Dad! :-)
Sounds like you're going to be busy, busy! Have a great weekend with Brad. 3 short weeks to Cuba!