I'd never really put thought into the whole "having a baby" thing.. until the past few weeks.. when our friends Rob and Natalie were preparing to have a baby.
What a miracle it truly is.. to have a tiny human being in your tummy for 9 months (or more in Natalie's case) and give birth to a tiny, beautiful little baby!
Brad and I went to see Danielle Krystine last night.. her first day home. She is gorgeous! The tiniest little hands and feet.. and her adorable little smile..
Just wanted to share with you all..



3 comments:
Aw, newborn babies certainly are the sweetest thing. All that new baby smell, and those little wrinkles, mmm, I miss when mine were like that. And quiet. lol. Sounds like she's beautiful Alicia, I'm sure the new parents are glad to have you there :hug:
sounds so precious...new perspective huh? *wink wink nudge nudge* lolol...
There's nothing like it in life. And, when it's your own--it's even more amazing, and special. :-)
Post a Comment