Ahh.. how I love this song. Classic. Reminds me of my Wedding Actually. This is the song we picked for the last "dance" .. usually makes me cry.
Today the weather is quite "frightful".. it's really windy.. cold and rainy. When I woke up this morning I thought the alarm clock was wrong b/c it was still so DARK outside.. I couldn't believe it. Days like this make me want to curl up in bed and go back to sleep for a while! Wish I had the luxery of doing that.. stupid working for a living!
Anyways.. I was just in a Green Day type of mood and wanted to share one of my favourite songs for you. Plus, I'm always getting slack from Share for not updating my Blog. I always forget. Music give me a reason to WANT to update my blog :D
Hope you all have a great one!



0 comments:
Post a Comment