Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com
Wow.. September's theme song seems to have been "Wake me up When September ends".. because it's October already and I don't even remember what happened in September.
There is one definate plus to the whole "time moving quickly" thing, though.. the sooner Nov. 18th approaches, the sooner I will be to going to Cuba! Yippee! That vacation is getting more and more needed as the weeks go on! Bring on some sunshine and lots.. (and lots) of drinks! You know I'm going to take a MILLION pictures while I'm there too! I can't wait!



2 comments:
Whooo hooo Cuba here we come...cuz you are packing me in your suitcase right? Or if Brad suddenly gets an ear infection and can't fly I can take his spot right...? right?? LOL....
Good song :D How exciting going to Cuba, dh has always wanted to go!
Post a Comment