Treasures to scrap Challenge

What books and/or magazines did I read this month? I read a whole lot of scrapbook magazines.. as usual! I love my scrapbook Answers!
What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? I think a more appropriate question (and a shorter list) would be what tv shows DIDN'T I watch.. I love all kinds of TV shows! I'm so glad that Grey's is back on.. and One Tree Hill.. and Extreme Makeover Home Edition.. you get the hint! TV JUNKIE! I can't help it.. I watch tv and scrap at the same time!
What special days did I celebrate and how? I celebrated a friend's first Bridal shower with her, and that's about it!
What illnesses or health concerns did I have? For myself.. nothing.. for my family I worry about my Grandpa's diagnosis with ALS
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? I had a neighbourhood party to meet my new neighbours..
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month? I tried a few new recipies from the kraft magazine!
What special or unusual purchases did I make? I guess scrapbook stuff is no longer considered special.. but I did buy a few books to make baby albums for friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for another post, chickie!!! ::bats eyelashes::