Okay.. Share has tagged me with this .. and if you're reading this.. consider YOURSELF tagged :D
Have You Ever...Worn braces? Can't say I have.. I always wanted them.. but didn't get them. Now I'm too old.
Broken a bone? I've "chipped" a bone, but never broken one!
Had stitches? Just the "butterfly" stitches.. when I was being cool standing on my bike.. and I fell off.. and had a concussion and some large cuts!
Gone SCUBA diving? Nope.. and I don't forsee myself doing this.. seeing as I have a fear of fish and drowning. LOL
Been stung by a bee? Yep.. and it left it's stinger in me.. talk about traumatizing.. lol
Thrown up in public? lol Share.. if parties count.. count me in. I threw up ON a girl once.. (my friends told her I didn't.. it was a BAD night.. lol).. and also at school .. in the front entrance.
Been to overnight camp? Yep.. numerous times!
Written a letter to Santa Claus? Last year I asked for.. I mean.. when I was little.. yes!
Been sent to the principal's office? who me?? Yep.. believe it or not.. numerous times.. apparently "making fun" of kids on the bus warrants numerous visits to the principal's office. LOL
Who/What was the last...Person to call you? My friend Natalie.. Brad played a trick on me telling me she went into labour and I left numerous frantic messages on their machine.. turns out it was a nasty trick.. but she IS due any day. LOL. She felt bad.. haha
Last person you hugged? Grandma.. I was over there for dinner tonight!
Thing you touched (before your keyboard!!)? Some work stuff.. I've been so busy lately I even brought work HOME this weekend!
Thing you ate? Chinese food .. and a fortune cookie.. we had it for dinner!
Thing you said? I hope the baby comes soon.. but no more tricks.. because I was afraid I'd be up all night making a scrapbook.. lol
Website you visited (before this one !!) : Gmail



1 comments:
Good answers :D I was tagged too, lol
Post a Comment