My hands..

Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Wow.. it's been a few days since my last post.. so I thought I would post a little something on here today.. before heading to work for a bit.

Unfortunately I'm currently plagued by a stupid cold.. and if I didn't know better I'd probably think I were dying.. or maybe I just wish I was?? lol. I hate colds. I was up most of the night trying to keep my nose from running.. and of course I couldn't sleep at all.. which really sucks! Plus, we got a few phone calls during the night!

Rob and Natalie called us around 11:30 to tell us that she was having contractions and they were heading to the hospital. Rob called back at 2:00 am to tell us that they were about to break her water, and they'd call us back when the baby was out.. OMG SO EXCITING!

So.. we got the final call around 8:00 AM.. the baby had been born and it was a little girl .. 7 lbs 12 ounces.. I can't wait to see her! She didn't have a name at this point.. she had basically JUST come out. I am so incredibly excited for the two of them!

0 comments: